New file uploaded to academyofanvil

  • academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 21, 2002
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
      group.

      File : /Erowid Cannabis Vault Identifying Cannabis.htm
      Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <prot@...>
      Description : Indica and Sativa

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      tangelaine2000 <prot@...>
    • academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 3, 2002
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
        group.

        File : /Mp3/Freezer by Bleed.mp3
        Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <prot@...>
        Description : Af.Metal

        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 3, 2002
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
          group.

          File : /Mp3/Obscure by Jaundis 1.mp3
          Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <prot@...>
          Description : Obscure by Jaundis 1

          Message 4 of 22 , May 30, 2002
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
            group.

            File : /Various/Fw For musicians and all - This is funny as heck ).eml
            Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <prot@...>
            Description : New CD - - Anti - hacking

            Message 5 of 22 , Nov 26, 2002
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
              group.

              File : /Wendy Orlean William/FD.jpg
              Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <prot@...>
              Description : Final days.....

              Message 6 of 22 , Dec 14, 2002
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                group.

                File : /Palenque Astronaut/palenque2.jpg
                Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                Description : The GOD

                Message 7 of 22 , Feb 23, 2003
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                  group.

                  File : /LIPS Birthday.htm
                  Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                  Description : LIPS Birthday

                  Message 8 of 22 , Mar 4, 2003
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                    group.

                    File : /juilletER.jpg
                    Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                    Description : For my friend Dan

                    Message 9 of 22 , Mar 4, 2003
                      WOW, Tange! I must have those MOTORHEAD posters of yours! I will make
                      you an offer...how about $50US for both of them? Cripes, that's a lot
                      of LP's, you still have your turntable hooked up? Do you play them? I
                      tried playing one of mine today and it sounded like I had a loose
                      wire somewhere. I'll look at it later. I think I will bid on an 8
                      track tape player on ebay soon. Well anyway, think about my offer...

                      catdeli
                      Message 10 of 22 , Mar 5, 2003
                        I sold the posters, not that much! It wasn't mine...It was there cos
                        I was moving. I had to return it back to a friend. He wanted to sell
                        me "Motorhead" poster, come on! On which wall can I put that? In the
                        living, beside my ancestor's pics. NA! Don't spend money for posters,
                        CAT. "A turnable hooked up", is it the tool to play the LPs? It is
                        fixed to the wall, not hooked. It's not mine, it's my boyfriend's
                        one. I play some lps sometimes, cos some participated to some partys
                        years ago, and they "eat chips". There's a lot of prog in that...I go
                        in the room (that was made for my children, but I don't have any so
                        it's a library), pick some and listen sometimes. But CDs are faster
                        and practical, that's my opinion.

                        Bye CAT!

                        Message 11 of 22 , May 16, 2003
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                          group.

                          File : /AnViL QC 5 11 03.EXE
                          Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                          Description : Quebec 2003 Slide Show

                          Message 12 of 22 , Jun 29, 2003
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                            group.

                            File : /ENFER/Lita.jpg
                            Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                            Description : Lita Ford 1983

                            Message 13 of 22 , Jun 29, 2003
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                              group.

                              File : /ENFER/ShowLetter.jpg
                              Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                              Description : Enfer cover May 1983

                              Message 14 of 22 , Sep 19 9:35 AM
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                                group.

                                File : /Robin Trower/RT_letter.jpg
                                Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                                Description : The letter that comes with a CD. It's written by Trower's manager.

                                Message 15 of 22 , Dec 8, 2003
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                                  group.

                                  File : /AnViL in Metal Magazines /Lips Xmas Poem.jpg
                                  Uploaded by : catdeli
                                  Description : Kerrang! #57 Dec. 1983

                                  Message 16 of 22 , Dec 8, 2003
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                                    group.

                                    File : /AnViL in Metal Magazines /Lips Guit Hero_1983.jpg
                                    Uploaded by : catdeli
                                    Description : Kerrang! #17 June 1982

                                    Message 17 of 22 , Dec 8, 2003
                                      Yes, what have we here, eh? A small display of scans from old Kerrang!
                                      s that I have been going through, looking for AnViL clippings. Added
                                      today are a seasonal Kerrismas wish from Lips, Lips featured Guitar
                                      Heroes page, Lips munching on a rubber chicken and Kerrang!s review
                                      of Metal On Metal from 1982. All found in the files under "AnViL in
                                      metal magazines". More to come later...

                                      Yeah!
                                      Catdeli
                                    • academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Dec 10, 2003
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                                        group.

                                        File : / Screensaver/Euphoria Screensaver text
                                        Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                                        Description : Basic explanations to install it

                                        Message 19 of 22 , May 8, 2004
                                          Hello,

                                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                                          group.

                                          File : /Cat and tange wedding/wedding.jpg
                                          Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                                          Description : Fingers

                                          Message 20 of 22 , Jun 5, 2004
                                            Hello,

                                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                                            group.

                                            File : /Cat and tange wedding/Sweet - Action.mp3
                                            Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                                            Description : Action - The SWEET

                                            Message 21 of 22 , Oct 16, 2004
                                              Hello,

                                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                                              group.

                                              File : /Anvil Win98 Theme/AnvilWin98.zip
                                              Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <eldels@...>
                                              Description : Zip file to download - read the .txt before

                                              tangelaine2000 <eldels@...>
                                            • academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com
                                              Message 22 of 22 , Oct 31, 2004
                                                Hello,

                                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                                                group.

                                                File : /Interviews/ANVILBTBE.doc
                                                Uploaded by : tgalloca
                                                Description : 2004 interview with Lips by Michael Sch´┐Żbeler

                                                You can access this file at the URL:

                                                Regards,

                                                tgalloca