Re: Academy of Anvil It's not the singer's false anyway :)

  • Eric Piccelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2002
      Hey there

      I don't think Ripper looks amputated on stage.:o)P
      I think that the band looks that way without a proper frontman. I mean, Halford used to interact with KK and Glenn on the past days, and that was a fantastic thing, pure energy.

      Yes, he doesn't have the experience the rest of the band does, but I don't think he will get charismatic as the years go by. Some people have the musical talent, but don't have charisma. Some are only charismatic - like Ozzy. Ripper lacks charisma.

      Maybe it was a mistake hiring him. I don't know. What I know is that Glenn Tipton should stop listening to his son, and give us more of that good ol'guitar oriented heavy metal. : )

      Cheers

      sh
      ===
      Piccelli, Eric