It's not the singer's false anyway :)

  • Elaine & Guy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2002
      Does he got experience like KK and Glenn, that see how he looks amputated on stage? What would you do at his place? Will you refuse to play with Judas Priest and the money that goes with it?

      Judas Priest exists since the 70' and I think the older members (old suckers) got a bit more experience that the "Ripper". They hired him, they just have to assume that mistake. The kid is just a puppet.

      Listening to Halford's cd, I notice that there's a lot of melody and some tunes sounds Hard Rock. I'm affraid that's what Judas Priest lost their good melodies.

      I'll get you on icq :)