Re: Academy of Anvil Well, it's not the young singer's false...

  • Eric Piccelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2002
      Hey there

      Well, the young singer does have some experience. He was in a band called Winters Bane, and sung on their debut album, "Heart of a Killer". BTW, that was a great record, and he already sounded a bit like Rob Halford at the time.

      The problem, imo, is not his voice. He sings perfectly. What I don't like is his attitude on stage. He's not a good frontman, and a band that used to feature a legendary frontman tends to look, how can I say, amputated now with a guy who can "only" sing high notes.

      Cheers

      sh
      ===
      Piccelli, Eric