Re: Judas Priest

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2002
      I haven't seen them perform with Ripper but I do have the three CDs
      that he appeared on.

      1. Jugulator was pretty good. I like Ripper's voice. I think he is a
      suitable frontman for JP.

      2. The live album is actually my fave JP live (of the 3). He does a
      killer job of the classics.

      3. Demolition sucks. It's not Ripper's fault thought. The songs just
      stink. Some rap-metal shit. KK and Glen wrote all the songs though.

      tony