Well, it's not the young singer's false...

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2002
      I mean this singer got his own tone and own voice. If Judas Priest
      pushed him to exagerate Halford's voice, that's not his false. He
      ain't got any experience in the music world. Download "Beyond the
      realm of death" on Priest site, and you'll hear his real voice. My
      opinion is that the kid is manipulated by those old suckers. They
      certainly refused that he contribuated to the writing of the songs.
      I'm sure he feels stupid too to go so high with his voice. I saw
      Halford twice with Judas Priest and never he went so high. But, I can
      say that after "Defenders of the faith", bye bye Judas! All was
      tricked and false.

      I'll go see Ozzy in March.....with Tea Party! Tea Party: what do you
      want to do with that? Where are the real Metallers?