Re:Judas Priest

  • Eric Piccelli
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2002
      Greetings

      Last year I saw Halford at Rock in Rio, and later on I got to see Priest
      down here in São Paulo. I must say I got the same impression: Priest is just
      not Priest without Rob Halford.

      Cheers

      sh
      ===
      Piccelli, Eric
      ICQ #5545663
      ===

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2002
        I haven't seen them perform with Ripper but I do have the three CDs
        that he appeared on.

        1. Jugulator was pretty good. I like Ripper's voice. I think he is a
        suitable frontman for JP.

        2. The live album is actually my fave JP live (of the 3). He does a
        killer job of the classics.

        3. Demolition sucks. It's not Ripper's fault thought. The songs just
        stink. Some rap-metal shit. KK and Glen wrote all the songs though.

        tony