The Kiss of Death?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2002
      Does everybody had "The Kiss of Death" here or you all have a face to
      face with a sidewalk...Hey, come on! It's a bit different from a Club
      but can I know who in the "35" members listened to Space in your face
      concert? Tony, Catdeli and me?

      I have always thought that Anvil didn't like the changes (in a way,
      it's true), but maybe without they realized it throught the years,
      playing with other musicians they finally found 2 guys that make a
      big, a famous difference. Ivan and Glenn, I bless you :) All those
      songs played at SIYF, I heard them before. But, sincerly; never with
      an energy like that. It was POWERFUL!

      For those who have always seen Anvil with G5 and Ivan, don't tell me
      I exagerate. Sure, I don't need to say that Lips and Robb are 3 times
      good as they were in 1988. It's just my opinion, but I thought SoS's
      songs was played with a certain bitterness.

      I hope you're are all feeling well, if you're still alive. If the
      fact that we ain't got any owner, moderator, that we lost our pics of
      Lips's vibrator and all make you hate this group...and that there's a
      mistake in the description of this
      group...http://www.geocities.com/tangelaine2000/index.html. You hear
      a gong? You're at the right place.

      Anvil is going to record, they need support, they need their fans. In
      fact, they didn't need anything except a studio. That's fair to check
      eBay and the price that HnH can get. But where's the band that
      recorded it. Where's the guys who still play "School love". A vinyl
      is a material thing, and Anvil are great musicians.

      I can't bite nobody like a vampire does cos I've been hurted on my
      lips when I fell, but it doesn't bring me pain like seeing you all
      pretending being Anvil's fans. I guess you can check the stats. Saint-
      Valentin is near, open your heart...

      √Člaine