Blood on the ice...at Quebec

    Message 1 of 1587 , Feb 5, 2002
      Hey what a ride! I'm going to need traction aids
      under my boots. These afternoon, I fell down and
      splashed my face on the sidewalk. I was going to the
      grocery...My nose bleeded, lol. There was a circle of blood in
      this sacrement sidewalk. But, I survived :) Every old
      madams was at their windows."Don't call 911!" old
      squirrel's killers! Finally I lied on the sidewalk on my
      back to stop the blood (at -35 degrees it freezes on
      your face) took my scarf and went home. But I have a
      black eye! :) My boyfriend told me I will have two
      blackeyes. Tange the bloody Panda...A journey in a lucky
      person. If my live are the result of a past live,as the
      Dalai Lama says, I surely was Jack the
      ripper.<br><br>Tange @_@
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003