Re: My serious review

  • anvilips2000
    Message 1 of 1587 , Feb 1, 2002
      It was an interesting experience and I feel very
      lucky to have been able to do this. I'm sure the sound
      could have been better on the computer, but you should
      feel lucky that your computer can even perform the
      task of playing it for you as mine doesn't. More than
      likely because I've never installed real player. In
      order to get high resolution sound I still think that
      the old style radio sounds best. We have copies in
      adat as well as dat tape of last night, I have to
      listen and see what it sounds like. The adat is an 8
      track recording so if we want to remix we can , however
      the drums are premixed down to 2 tracks . If the dat
      tape sounds ok then maybe we will sell cdr copies to
      our fans threw the website. I will likely not
      consider a serious release. Overall it was a fantastic
      idea and am more than grateful to have been apart of
      such an event. Thanks Tange for all the kind
      words..........
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?