Re: space in your face

    Message 1 of 1587 , Feb 1, 2002
      So what is the band's position on getting copies
      of this show on CD/CD-R? Maybe, if they want, they
      can sell CD-R's made from the board tape. I tried
      running a line from my computer into my cassette deck and
      it came out but there is a level of
      static/distortion on there also. Plus, my connection got choppy
      during FIF/White Rhino. Just wondering if there are any
      plans or if it can be a tradeable thing among us. After
      hearing this, I'm hoping even more for some East Coast
      shows this year!
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?