Re: Rap and Metal

    Message 1 of 1587 , Jan 15, 2002
      A rap show just before a metal show? Mustaine did
      the same the last time in 2000. Heurk! The band
      sounded like Kid Rock but a bit heavier. The singer with
      his pants cut at the knees, was looking like Bart
      Simpson + 200 pounds.<br><br>Is that something boring to
      listen to rap just before a metal show? When Quebec was
      a "town" (1983), I remember that once we had Ozzy,
      Krokus and Def Leppard (not sure)in the same show, 25$
      the ticket. It was band like Headpins, Streetheart
      and Coney Hatch that opened for big bands. It was
      commercial, but at least it was rock (???). I would prefer to
      hear some gothic, black or death metal instead rap,
      before a power metal show. <br><br>Ozzfest? I went once
      in Ozzy's chatroom and all I was reading is
      "sliknuts" :) Whatever, I don't know another band than Anvil
      to open a festival, because they really bring a
      Heavy Rock-Power Metal feeling that makes people
      banging their head and shaking a leg. They create the
      groove. I read in that chatroom, as I wrote about Anvil a
      guy telling that Anvil was "oldschool". So I
      asked:"How do you define Ozzy?". <br><br>And, it's not a
      rock school. In fact, I don't know what kind of school
      I'll be. I got to pass tests to look at my skills. The
      aim of that is not to discover if I have some, but to
      see the one that I will be confortable with.
      Millionnaire, I'll be very confortable with :)<br><br>Tange :)
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?

        my case: I worry.