Ok a story

    Message 1 of 1587 , Jan 14, 2002
      I MISS YOU CAT! Bring us a band that we don't
      remember as usual. Ozzy was in shape? Zack is he always
      Wylde? I MISS YOU ALL AND THE WORST...I have to go back
      school again...Please support Anvil and support me too.
      Ok, a story. A true story. <br><br>It was in 1981
      during the Carnaval de Qu�bec. And who played at Cercle
      Electric:Lips (wasn't called Anvil yet). It's cold outside and
      there's a line up...a girl's line up :) Hairy like King
      Leo, dressed to catch a pneumonia, my friends and I
      were the only ones in the line up wearing something to
      keep us warm. Our little whiskey's bottle was helping
      also. The Carnaval!<br><br>Inside, it's full on
      people...the first and second floor. But, incredible people
      left a table on the first floor face to the stage. Go!
      It was spandex time, ho ho! I was 18 but I had
      "still my innocence", and this all my friends knew. At
      the second set, I don't remember ( I think it wad
      "Bondage")the music stops, only a drum beat and a lot of smoke
      on the stage. Lips started to say at the mic: "I'm
      looking for a virgin".........."Look out!" (echo) "Look
      out"....A virgin,mmmmmm!"<br><br>I was looking at Lips
      getting down the stage with his guitar on a piece of
      wood. And damn! My friends were screaming:"Ici, Ici"
      pointing me with their fingers."She's virgin!!!" I was so
      shy! No..I was angry! And the worst is that Lips was
      walking our way to make his solo. My friends were
      gesticulated and screaming again (What was I doing with
      craps??). All I found to do as a defense was to shake my
      bottle of beer, put my tumb on the top of it and target
      my friends telling: "It's cold outside, so cold
      outside". My bottle was my weapon and they knew me enough
      to know that I was able to pitch all my beer on
      him... When the song finished, I show them that my
      bottle was empty :) Anyway, they spent the night to tell
      me, "Look, this one looks so nice".<br><br>And you
      guys, how did you live your virginity?<br><br>Tange
    • Élaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?

        my case: I worry.