Re: January 31, 2002 - Everybody on chat

  • tangerine125
    Message 1 of 1587 , Jan 3, 2002
      You know Jeff, when I met him it was special
      circonstances...I got some blanks :) He's really kind to not tell
      what is all about. This way, before his wedding, I'll
      be very discreet. But damn he was funny. He thought
      I didn't understand English and used to tell me all
      kind of stupid things :) He never knew what I told him
      :)) He wear glasses to watch TV and he liked the
      broadcast with wild animals of Africa...and wild animals
      from the porns. I'm sure he's quiet like a little cat
      now and "monogamous". He was a good guy, a good
      musician, but G5 is better as bassist.Ian was excellent to
      let you down cheaply, also. But "future is important
      and the past is gone".<br><br>Tange :)
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?