Re: January 31, 2002 - Everybody on chat

  • thehelion
    Message 1 of 1587 , Jan 3, 2002
      You bring the beer and I'll bring the mushrooms.
      Whatever I just said must be funny to you and Ian I think.
      One day Tange you'll have to send me an email and
      explain that one. Ian told me that I'd have to ask you
      about it. I think he just likes to play games with my
      head and let me wonder about it.
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?