Re: Dec. 18, 2000 - Dec. 18 2001

  • tangerine125
    Message 1 of 1587 , Jan 2, 2002
      Don't worry Jeff, I'm sure we're going to have an
      update after Lips read the "Yellow" topic :)<br><br>I
      shaved my white bear now...I'm a normal (or anormal it's
      the same) Tange. Yes indeed, the cover is important.
      I've never bought a Lita Ford's Lps cos I was affraid
      that the salesperson think I was lesbian. She looked
      like a dancer on some albums.<br><br>I found an old
      pic of my father and me (1982)beside my yamaha seka
      750. Bad scan! BRING ME BACK THAT BODY! I got strange
      hair on this, having a cask all day long. But I don't
      want to put it in Photos cos I wear a bikini. You all
      imagine that I don't want any comments. What is special
      about this pic, it has been taken June 25, 1982. Later,
      I was going to see Anvil "metal on metal" live and
      Iron Maiden's "number of the beast". <br><br>I had a
      motorcycle, wearing leather and I wasn't looking very female.
      But damn (I was), I had fun in my life...nostalgia:
      SHAME SHAME SHAME. No, I'm very happy with my 46 years
      old dude :) A ride in car with him is worst than moto
      racing...<br><br>We're in 2002, and I will hear ANVIL ON INTERNET LIFE
      THE DAY AFTER MY BIRTHDAY!!!! <br><br>I LIKE YOU ALL
      GUYS, because you let me write what I want, whatever it
      sounds like, it pratices a lot my English and I
      appreciate.<br><br>Tange ;-)
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?