Re: Dec. 18, 2000 - Dec. 18 2001

  • captain2man
    Message 1 of 1587 , Jan 2, 2002
      OK - so, it was Tange......I should have
      conversations about mythology. "Clash of the Titans" -
      definitely in my Top 10 of all-time favorite
      movies.<br><br>As far as the record cover conversation goes - it IS
      the music that matters - but that doesn't mean you
      ignore the record cover, either.<br><br>I hadn't really
      thought about it too much - but I really am not crazy
      about the PoP cover, either. Maybe it's a bit too
      tounge-in-cheek for my tastes (not that Anvil would ever be
      accused of not having a sense of humor). I, too, go for
      the darker album covers. I like 'Speed of Sound''s
      cover a lot - and I think MoM and FiF would finish up
      tied for 2nd.<br><br>OK - well - again - Happy New
      Year to everyone.<br><br>Hey Lips....give us an
      update. Is the record ready? Any tour plans at
      all?<br><br> - Cap'n
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?