I played ANVIL tonight....

    Message 1 of 1587 , Dec 18, 2001
      in the car on the way to the OZZY concert. Had a
      few guys with me who needed an ANVIL education. I put
      Speed Of Sound in and they were like, "umm, Who is
      this....?" I go, "ANVIL". "Oh yeah, I remember I saw them
      open for Aerosmith once." "Yup." "When did this one
      come out?" REALLY!?! I should listen to them more!"
      beer."<br><br>P.S. Ozzy was fuckin' awesome.
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?

        my case: I worry.