radio broadcast

    Message 1 of 1587 , Dec 12, 2001
      Anvil will be doing a live concert radio
      broadcast on CKMS 100.3 FM from Kitchener-Waterloo,
      Ontario. It will be part of the Space In Your Face program
      which is aired on CKMS on Thursdays from 10:00pm to
      midnight. Anvil performance will occur on January 31, 2002.
      The show will also be aired over the internet. I will
      post more info when I receive it.
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?