Re: 1st time in

  • camz40
    Message 1 of 1587 , Dec 11, 2001
      Yes Tange , all the times I've seen Anvil were in
      the 80's except for the Metalfest show. Twice each in
      Mass.& Conn. (don't think they ever played in R.I. ....
      where i'm from).<br><br>Yea Lips, delivering shit can
      be very physical. When I was delivering bread,
      friends would laugh like it's a tit job but really it was
      very physical. Lifting and carrying trays and trays
      gets heavy and it's done at a fast pace. With all
      those "union" route sales jobs you aren't paid by the
      hour so you if you can get it done in 6 hrs you can go
      home.<br>By the way the old dreaded back ache .... mine
      flared up right when I hit 40, maybe it's just a given
      when you reach the BIG 40!
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?