1st time in

  • camz40
    Message 1 of 1587 , Dec 8, 2001
      Hello everyone, how's it going? I've been to the
      Anvil site many many times but never knew about this
      forum... until today. <br>It's great to know that there's
      a direct link to other Anvil fans (and Lips too).
      Myself I've been a fan since the beginning when "Hard &
      Heavy" came out. Over the years I've seen the band about
      5 times the last time being at the NJ Metalfest a
      few yrs back.<br>Hey Lips, I see in one of the posts
      that your a route driver. What tpye of product do you
      deliver / sell ? I was in that industry for about 8 yrs.
      Started off in the soda / beverage then went into the
      baking industry with bread & snack cake. I'm out of it
      all together and currently build weapons of mass
      destruction (how f*cked is that). The things we have to do to
      survive!
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?