Re: Hello?

  • tangerine125
    Message 1 of 1587 , Dec 4, 2001
      My gift for Anvil is done...it's right there on
      the table. It's not a big gifts, just to show that I
      think about them. Before I used to buy a big gift for
      Lips...but now I will have to buy for his wife and his kids,
      . I don't know the age of the kids. Anyway...I saw
      a little pinguin with a flyingV playing music, I
      was tempted...But I prefer giving equal to all the
      band.<br><br>It's a chance I don't have a credit card...I saw a
      candlestick, it was shulls and looked like real a real bone. I
      thought: "And Tony?", after that I said, no no no. This
      boutique is full of gargouilles and skulls of all kind.
      "Excalibor", a boutique on St-John Street. There's a web site
      I think. I'll wait he'll be 32.<br><br>What is a
      Chia Pet? Cos I have 2 perrokets, 2 turtles (25 years
      old) and fishes. <br><br>I love
      Christmas!<br><br>�laine
    • Élaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003