Re: headbangers book

  • tangerine125
    Message 1 of 1587 , Nov 23, 2001
      My default is to read messages one after one...
      Well, Martin Popoff is it the guy who writes on
      HardRadio, cos I hate this crap...<br><br>Sometimes, you
      don't know when the man starts to write his book. I
      started mine in 1992 (fiction, heavy mental "nouvelle"),
      I made reshearches starting in 1984 to 1990 in
      conventional librairies (Viva Interneta!). Sometimes, a book
      can't be well revised. There's too much stuff you can
      a reshearch on Internet to look what it says about
      the 3 books....cos Santa Claus is not millionnaire
      and hate I use his credit card :)<br><br>Thank you
      guys, I'm confused now!<br><br>Tange :)
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?