Re: Spirits?

  • tangerine125
    Message 1 of 1587 , Nov 9, 2001
      LOL...Do you really live in a haunted house? When
      the gost will bang his head, you'll be sure that he
      loves heavy metal.No joke, I made some crazy
      experiences when I was a kid. I lived in a small town, with 4
      paper's factories around. In the summer when the weather
      was very hot, we used to go in the only cemetery. We
      saw some blue little clouds floating over the grave,
      at least four times. When the weather was too hot
      and humid, the air pressure too low, the chemical
      stuff from the factories too dense, and the bodies that
      were decomposing: it made a chemical reaction and it
      gave a blue gaz floating in the air. But damn, it was
      so funny when we thought it was souls getting out of
      the dead bodies!!! If you see your gost, tell him to
      join the Academy! I have some questions to ask
      him.<br><br>Tange :))
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?