Gasman from 97.7 HTZ FM News

  • thehelion
    Message 1 of 1587 , Nov 7, 2001
      Just thought that I'd let everyone know that the
      Gasman dropped me an email yesterday and let me know
      that the Beyond 11 show on Sunday nights has been
      cancelled. This was the best heavy metal show still on the
      radio. As well, he has now be relieved of major duties
      on the station. He hasn't been let go but he's been
      reduced in his job and no longer will be on the air. This
      is all because of the economic set backs that have
      recently taken place over the world. Gasman has been a
      supporter of the new cd and has played it regularly. Anvil
      had sent in some signed Cd's that he has given away
      in the past and about 3 months ago Lips was a guest
      on the Beyond 11 show. I think that some of us
      should drop him an email and help lift his spirits and
      thank him for supporting Anvil's music lately. I think
      that he'll be on the air again in the future but right
      now that' up for debate. His email address can be
      found on the 97.7 website at www.htzfm.com
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?