Re: UFO

  • tangerine125
    Message 1 of 1587 , Nov 5, 2001
      It was a Alice Cooper Lp, I'm sure :) I listened
      to "Light on" by UFO "Live", and indeed I recognized
      the beat of your Paint in Black cover, and some riffs
      (but yours are better!! I'm doing the ego booster,
      lol).<br><br>On St-John's street, there's a store that sells
      records and books. They keeps all your albums (almost),
      except MoM and HnH (PaP, not sure). It's called
      Archambault. I remember that once I asked for the David
      Gilmour's solo album and as they didn't have, so they order
      just for me...Last night I sent an email asking for
      HnH and MoM, but a guy answered this morning that
      they weren't present in any of their catalogs. But he
      said "I keep your email and if I have news...etc."
      Excellent service.<br><br>I put the link after this
      message, cos they're not so expensive. The site itself is
      www.archambault.ca, I think I saw an English version. But if you want
      to know the space that they allowed to Anvil, it's
      fun to see.
      :)<br><br><a href=http://www.archambault.ca/store/search_result.asp?artists=ANVIL&searchtype=artist target=new>http://www.archambault.ca/store/search_result.asp?artists=ANVIL&searchtype=artis
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003