Re: UFO

  • anvilips2000
    Message 1 of 1587 , Nov 5, 2001
      I do own the Alice Cooper Killer cd and I think
      you are correct that I bought it in Quebec. I
      remember the mall very well. I don't think you will be
      able to find Hard and Heavy but if you did the money
      goes to the new owners of Attic records, but there is
      no new owner so likely the money will go to the
      store you found it at. As it turned out we did not get
      our rights returned to us. We still may print Metal
      on Metal , but I 'm not to sure about Hard and
      Heavy. Time will tell.......
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?