UFO

  • anvilips2000
    Message 1 of 1587 , Nov 4, 2001
      I can give you some examples of UFO influence,
      Hot Child(Hard and Heavy)Jackhammer(Metal on
      Metal)Cut Loose(Stength of Steel)These songs are somehow
      connected to UFO's Rock Bottom. They are single note riffs
      which are scattered threw out the Anvil catalog.
      Micheal Schenker is a really mixed up person. He's a
      genius guitarist who is as afraid of fame as he is of
      failure. I met him years ago when we played in Japan in
      84. He said he'd love to hire me as an ego booster as
      I told him how great I thought he was. His attitude
      was very sinacle, and I could tell he is a very
      unhappy misserable human being. His brother Rudolph is a
      much happier person, but let's face it Scorpions were
      a lot more successful than UFO or MSG. Everytime
      Micheal starts getting recognition he quits the band. He
      doesn't like all the attention I guess. I love his guitar
      playing and if you can't hear the influence then you may
      have noticed that we both use flying v guitars...
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?

        my case: I worry.