Re: UFO ???

  • tangerine125
    Message 1 of 1587 , Nov 3, 2001
      I was surprised myself, because since years I'm
      looking for Anvil's cds in those stores. I thought they
      stopped to make music. I found Anvil on the web. Since
      few months, Music World and HMV keep PoP, and I saw
      FiF (18.99 $)! I was shopping for my goddaughter's
      birthday, and I put my priority ($$$) on her
      gifts.<br><br>Maybe there's a demand, the web is a kind of
      "publicity". A younger audience reads the Home Page, maybe the
      Academy, share mp3 and probably they ask for Anvil in
      stores just to own a "real Anvil cd". I don't
      understand, because I haven't seen FiF since the 80' in
      stores. It's a new HMV, very big! It can be old stock. I
      noticed also that in all Future shop last year, before
      Anthrax there was no "Anvil" section. We have 2 "Future
      shop" in Qu�bec and since few months, there's a plastic
      separator with "Anvil" written on it, but no Cd. I asked
      the guy why there wasn't no Anvil's Cd and he
      said:"It's hard to get and most of our orders are back
      order".<br><br>But, what happened after Attic has been on a
      bankrupt?<br><br>I hope one day I will have the 3 first albums on
      CDs. Please, don't tell me it's impossible.
    • Élaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?

        my case: I worry.