Re: UFO ???

    Message 1 of 1587 , Nov 3, 2001
      UFO can do no wrong in my book. They were/are
      among my top 3 bands of all time. I say are because
      they are supposed to be recording a new album early
      next year. My fave UFO are Force It and Phenomenon. I
      did get to see them in '78 just before Schenker left
      for good. Then saw a couple reunion shows in '95 and
      it was SUPER! OF course, he has since come and gone
      and is apparently back again. I'm holding my breath
      and keeping my fingers crossed. Very volatile
      personalities in that band who just can't seem to get along.
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?

        my case: I worry.