UFO ???

  • tangerine125
    Message 1 of 1587 , Nov 3, 2001
      I found a vinyl in the bookcase at home. It
      wasn't mine, it was a "UFO" album called "Obsession". I
      read an interview months ago where Lips says that UFO
      influenced him (???) Where? I understand that April Wine
      did, cos it shows on the 2 first albums. Black Sabbath
      is sometimes easy to detect, but UFO...Maybe I'm
      ignorant cos I don't know that band, but I know many
      others. I knew who is Michael Shenker, it's not the
      point. I can't link Lips's way to play guitar to them...
      I remember that Butterbust wasn't able to
      understand that April Wine influenced Lips, but now it's my
      turn with UFO. I found this music fade and the singer
      boring. Thin Lizzy: the way that Lips pronounced when he
      sings on Hard N heavy is obvious. UFO: I think I didn't
      find the best album.<br><br>Tange
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?