Re: Good morning America!

    Message 1 of 1587 , Oct 8, 2001
      I don't know why people are buying gas masks. A
      simple gas mask is no protection against chem or bio
      attacks. It's just people preying on other's fears. That
      Bin Laden video was recorded way before the attacks
      happened. They assumed that the USA would just start to
      pound the Middle East and that would galvanize them all
      against us, but we waited and developed a comprehensive
      plan of attack. Life goes on. I saw Blue Oyster Cult
      and Robin Trower concerts this past weekend.
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?

        my case: I worry.