Re: The Dungen in Oshawa on the 23 of No

  • anvilips2000
    Message 1 of 1587 , Oct 5, 2001
      Free as the Wind will be played in our set for
      now on. Winged Assasins will be played only some
      nights, the same with Motormount. You're right about G5
      and Winged, it sounds amazing with him playing this
      song, especially the beginning of the song. Don't lose
      hope in Quebec, we may end up playing at least in
      Montreal, according to the guy that you gave me the email
      address to (Stephan). We would have had a date by now but
      because of the WTC attack he's had problems rebooking
      some of the cancellations that resulted from the
      tradgedy. He says to hold out a little longer til he sorts
      out his bookings. Thanks for the leg work Tange!!!!
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?

        my case: I worry.