Re: The Dungen in Oshawa on the 23 of No

  • tangerine125
    Message 1 of 1587 , Oct 4, 2001
      I lost my previous message ???? Well people,
      excuse me if I post twice (Yahoo...). Is that from that
      bar we had the Smoking Green video? Let us know if
      you finally add "Free as the wind" in the playlist. I
      suppose Anvil don't play "Winged Assasins", but I would
      like to hear G5 playing that tune. I WANT TO SEE ANVIL
      LIVE, DAMN! BEFORE I DIE! I'm jealous about people from
      Ontario :(<br>Hey, Anvil...you got to find a way to make
      a video or something like that. We are too many who
      can't see you play. I hope that Oshawa will be "awaken"
      this time, COS THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'LL MISS.
      LUCKY ONES!! I'm not angry, just a little bit jealous
      like I said...maybe frustrated that my stupid province
      had become so "commercial".<br><br>GO GANG! LET'S
      LIVE FOR TODAY!
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?