Re: The Dungen in Oshawa on the 23 of No

  • tangerine125
    Message 1 of 1587 , Oct 4, 2001
      Really! Is that from the Dungen that we get the
      video of Smoking Green. I wish it would be nice like at
      Lee's Palace. Let us know if you really add "Free as
      the wind" in your playlist. Damn, I would like to see
      Anvil play... :( I'm jealous about Ontario's people. I
      think Anvil don't play Winged Assasins, but how I would
      like to hear G5 plays that tune!<br><br>Go gang!
    • Élaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?

        my case: I worry.