web page prob

    Message 1 of 1587 , Sep 20, 2001
      I contacted the webhosting company. They finally
      got back to me yesterday. The index.html file was
      overwritten when they changed servers. They told me to
      re-upload it. Now when I try to FTP I get a "connection
      refused" message. I am still trying to resolve this with
      them. Their customer service is somewhat
      slow.<br><br>Lips, I hope you are reading this. I tried to email you
      to let you know what was happening but the message
      timed out at your end.<br><br>The internet is a
      wonderful thing.<br><br>tg
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?