What happened? - Can we know?

  • tangerine125
    Message 1 of 1587 , Sep 6, 2001
      I would be interested about what happened finally
      when Attic has been sold to the other
      company.<br><br>Metalpounder suggested to re-record some Hard'N'Heavy's songs.
      We know that Lips's voice changed, but effectively
      it would be very present an album with new version
      of some songs from 19?? With a different sound and a
      different way.<br><br>Can I have a follow-up on that
      please?<br><br>Bye! Go back to work :)
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?