Re: One question...

  • tangerine125
    Message 1 of 1587 , Sep 5, 2001
      No, it's okay. I just wanted to tell you that our
      first real discussion in the Club was about that
      vibrator, and if you want to read the messages, it's at the
      beginning.<br><br>This is ancient history, in fact. But, what is
      amazing, it's that Anvil spent years looking for a sound
      like "Metal on Metal". SoS didn't sound like they
      wanted (like I wanted...). And now in 2001, he's so near
      of that sound, but after 2 new members joined...
      When there's not a good relationships in a band, an
      office or whatever...the work and its results are not
      the same.<br><br>I know it was looking crazy that
      story of Chinese Food, but it's just one story about
      the desagreaments he used to bring in the band. He
      wasn't like that in the early days (1981), he gave good
      shows.<br><br>He just lost control...and unhappily it was in the
      same time that Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax,
      Armored Saint, Metal Church, etc...played and recorded in
      a fast way. Too bad :( <br><br>Have a good day
      everyone,<br><br>Tange :)
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?