Bob Muldowney & Kick Ass Monthly

  • spoonegee
    Message 1 of 1587 , Sep 5, 2001
      Lips & Robb....remember this guy and this mag? He
      was a HUGE Anvil fan...his fanzine was how I found
      out about you guys back in the old days. <br><br>I
      used to love reading about the shows at L'Amour with
      Raven and the like...damn, those were the
      have an idea?<br><br>On a somewhat related topic, Ron
      Quintana of Metal Mania fame was apparently spotted at the
      Thrash of the Titans gig up in San Fran a few weeks
      ago....<br><br>Just an Old Schooler reminiscing...
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?

        my case: I worry.