Re: Anvil T shirt - Offended why??

  • tangerine125
    Message 1 of 1587 , Aug 24, 2001
      Not at all man! I was glad you bring the topic to
      explain what was the point about the shirt. Most of
      people complained Anvil never plays in their town, but
      in French we say "Help yourself and God will do the
      same".<br><br>If we all put an Anvil shirt with the
      www.anvilmetalonmetal.com at the back (we're are living in different
      countries), we'll bring attention and we'll contribuate to
      show them and to bring curiosity about the band. I
      mean you know what is to "create a need". <br><br>If I
      seemed angry, it's because I'm a non-English person and
      sometimes I sound crap in English.<br><br>You see G5 and
      LIPS on that pic? Does the shirts bring
      attention??<br><br>I write long message, but I'm not angry at all
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?

        my case: I worry.