968back from WOA

  • the_fangface
    Aug 8, 2001
      back from Wacken too!<br>Well, I searched for you
      guys at the front of the stage after Exciter but
      didn't find anyone with Saxon or Wasp backpatchs...<br>I
      was wearing a black shirt with a bear on it,
      "feuhstival", easy to recognize I thought.<br>Did you see fools
      with kilts and swords?? (for Grave Digger show
      ;)<br>It was the french mad team :)<br>Maybe next time
      we'll meet!<br><br>The fest was great as usual, my
      favorite concerts were Saxon, Grave Digger, Brainstorm,
      Stygma 4, Motorhead, Overkill, Annihilator, Primal Fear
      and Jag Panzer.<br><br>By the way the only
      dispointing band in my opinion was Di Anno, this guy has
      nothing more to do with Metal...he couldnt' sing, had NO
      stage attitude, and his musicians were not really
      good.<br><br>Just compare him to Tyrant Conklin or Biff
      Byford...and laugh! :-)<br><br>Flo
    • Show all 1587 messages in this topic