507Re: www.htzfm.com - on the Web

  • thehelion
    Jun 1, 2001
      Hi Tange, I don't think that the interview will
      be on June 2nd. I don't think that the interview has
      been done yet. The DJ told me that he was going to
      contact Lips next week. It should be on real soon though.
      And yes, I understand that 97.7 in Montreal is CHOM
      since I've listened to it whenever I'm in Montreal. The
      server is overloaded many times but I know that they're
      working on getting it to handle more listeners.
    • Show all 1587 messages in this topic