429Rare Anvil item on Ebay

  • thehelion
    May 1, 2001
      Hi everyone. Just thought I'd pass on an item on
      Ebay that I saw and think someone would be interested
      in buying it. I sell most of the signed Anvil cd's
      and LP's on Ebay but this one caught my eye and I
      thought that someone on the A.O.A. should own it. The
      Ebay item # is 1427671120 and it's a signed LP of Hard
      N' Heavy without Dave's signature but it does have
      Sebastian Marino's autograph. Everyone else is there
      including Ian Dickson's. Let me know if anyone bids on it
      from the Academy, I want to see it go to the right
      person. The seller is in Portland and it must have been
      signed around 1991. Don't know if Anvil played near
      Portland but I'm sure Lips would remember.
    • Show all 1587 messages in this topic