4223Re: [Academy of Anvil] (unknown)

  • Matt Ingram
    Nov 11, 2009
      They're doing a lot better in the biz.. they don't have day jobs any
      more.. They have some label (VH1 Classics I believe) support and proper
      management (same manager as Slayer, I believe).. They're currently on
      tour in the UK with Saxon, and have a 4-5 week US, headlining tour
      coming up in January. Not to mention the all the press and festivals,
      etc they've continually been doing since Sundance Film Fest '08. Over
      this past summer they also play 3 opening spots for ACDC.

      Here's to this great, long deserved success, lasting a long time!!

      Matt.