4151New York showing is SOLD OUT!!!

  • captain2man
    May 28, 2008
      I just tried to get my tix for the movie - and was unbelievably upset
      to learn that the show has sold out.

      I'm happy for the guys that the theater is going to be packed &
      hopefully they'll get a great crowd afterwards for the show.

      Selfishly - as someone who has supported this band for a long time,
      has seen them play almost every time they've been down in this area
      for the last decade, and as the person who started this group - I
      guess I felt a sense of entitlement to be there for this.

      But I messed up.

      I guess I'll have to wait for the DVD release.

      For anyone who was planning on making a roadtrip - I hope you got your
      tix (or at least - read this before you make the trek).
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic