4142The New York Premiere Of ANVIL! The Story Of Anvil To Take Place On May 31st

  • captain2man
    Apr 24 3:37 PM
      from Bravewords.com

      http://www.bravewords.com/news/88062

      "The New York premiere of ANVIL! The Story Of Anvil - the story of the
      Toronto band Anvil that influenced bands like METALLICA, SLAYER, and
      ANTHRAX, and the band member's ongoing quest to reach a wider audience
      - will take place a BAM (Brooklyn Academy of Music) on Saturday, May
      31 at 6:30pm during its annual Sundance Institute at BAM series which
      highlights films from the Sundance Film Festival.

      The premiere will be followed by a live concert with Anvil in BAMcafe."

      For more info, go here:
      http://www.bam.org/sundance/film_sundance.aspx?id=1168

      Of course...I already have rock-solid plans for that night...but I
      should be able to make the movie...just may not be able to stick
      around to see the boyz actually rock out.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic