4127Re: Thanks for the pics!!

  • captain2man
    Apr 20 4:27 PM
      Hey Tange...it's been awhile.

      I can actually see that it's Allison...he just looks his age...and
      like a guy who no longer needed to keep up the rock 'n' roll look.

      Lips & Robb kept going - stayed a part of the scene - and kept up the
      way they needed to feel they should look. Doubtful that either Lips
      or Robb would look like they currently look if the band had broken up
      20 years ago.

      Thanks for the photos man!

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "tangelaine2000"
      <rochedels@...> wrote:

      > Hey, it was great to see pictures of Lips, Robb and G5. It's lucky that
      > I knew it was Dave Allison because he really doesn't look the same. I
      > mean, we all change but not radically. It's too bad that he didn't
      > agree to be interviewed for the movie. In 1980 and 81, I thought he was
      > great and he always performed well on stage in QC City. It's
      > when "Lips" became "Anvil" that he changed a bit and after he didn't
      > get better. What matters is that he looks happy...Thank you again!
      >
      > We wait for the movie "in the land of the freeeeee..."
      >
      > tange

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic