4118Re: [Academy of Anvil] Re: Anvil! The Story of Anvil

  • Christian Bobak
    Apr 19, 2008
      This is me with him after the screening yesterday:

      tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: I hope I make it into the DVD extras.

      So Dave Allison was there eh? I wish he had agreed to be interviewed
      for the flick but he wanted nothing to do with it. There was even a
      plan to get the original lineup to do a tune onstage. Ian Dickson has
      jammed with them a couple times over the past couple of years.