4114Anvil! The Story of Anvil

  • Christian Bobak
    Apr 18, 2008
      I just saw the 4:15 showing of this movie at the Isabel Bader Theatre
      today and I was thoroughly blown away!

      I urge everyone here to go see this thing at all costs. It was so well
      done and was completely riveting. I highly recommend it whether you're
      a fan of the band or not. I took some photos before and after the
      screening and will post them soon.

      Dave "Squirrely" Allison was in the audience and I got to talk to him
      for a bit after the screening. Apparently it was the first time he's
      been back in Toronto since he left the band.

      Anyway, great to be here in this group (I just joined) and don't
      forget that Anvil will be playing tomorrow night at the Bovine Sex
      Club at 550 Queen Street West in Toronto (Saturday, April 19th, 2008!

      Christian
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic