4059Anvil back in the States!!!

  • captain2man
    Mar 29 9:31 PM
      I don't know what forces of nature allowed it to happen - but I'm
      super-psyched that Anvil are coming back to the northeastern U.S.

      Welcome back boys!!!

      Between Speed of Sound & Plenty of Power (maybe they played down here
      once after Still Going Strong?...not sure...) I saw Anvil down here in
      NY & NJ like 5 or 6 times...but then - nothing since.

      Shall be there next Friday in Staten Island....and maybe if I'm
      feeling especially ambitious - might take a roadtrip out to Lancaster
      for the Saturday show.

      Anyone else post here who might be going to either of those shows?

      - The Founder